Terms and Conditions
The term ‘bingo90.net’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You are licensed to access the content, information and services contained within this website for personal use only. This does not allow you to download and modify individual pages or substantial parts of our website. The website content, design, layout or text cannot be copied, edited, reproduced or otherwise manipulated without express written permission.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Competitions are open to anyone over the age of 18 based in the UK. All competitions within bingo90.net are free to enter. This does not, however, include the cost of connecting to bingo90.net, or the cost of the phone call/SMS message when competitions are phone based, which the user is required to pay.
- Winners of any competition will be notified by email within one week of the closing date of the competition except where competitions are jointly offered with a third party. In this case, winners will be notified once the third party has drawn the winner. Should the email bounce, an attempt to contact the customer will also be made by phone. If contact cannot be made within one month, the prize will be lost. Prizes will be sent by default to the customers registered address. It is the winners responsibility to notify of any change in contact details.
- These Terms & Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and bingo90.net. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
1. Collected Information
Data can be collected and processed during the operations of our website. The following are ways we may perform these actions:
1.1 Data regarding your visit(s) to our website and any resources used are collected. The following is included and not limited to: location data, weblogs, traffic data, and any other communication information.
1.2 Any forms you filled out on our site allows us to collect data such as registering for information.
1.3 If for any reason you communicate with our personnel or site we may collect information.
2. Cookie Usage
Any information collected will not have any identifying data. It is statistical data about our visitors and how they have used our site. No personal details will be shared that could identify you.
We may assemble information about your common Internet use with a cookie file. When used, the cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. The cookie is stored on the hard drive, with transferred information. The data sought by the cookie helps us improve our website and any service offered to you.
Your browser has the ability to decline cookies via your browser’s options. Note: if you do decline the download of cookies, some aspects of our site may not work or allow you access.
Our advertisers may download cookies to which we have no control. If used, these cookies are downloaded by clicking on an advertisement found on our website.
3. Our Use of Your Information
Information stored or collected regarding you helps us improve and offer services you need. The following list contains how we might use your data:
3.1 Any request you make of our site or personnel allows us to use information you provided us with, relating to the products or services we have. We may also send information on products or services you may be interested in, as long as consent has been received.
3.2 Contract Commitments: To meet any Commitment we make to you.
3.3 Changes or Improvements made to the site can warrant use of your information, with regard to notification of such changes.
3.4 An existing customer may be contacted regarding products and services related to any item of previous sale you made on our site.
3.5 We may use data or allow third parties to use information that is not related to goods or services you may be interested in. We or third parties contact you only if consent has been provided by you at anytime, based on information we collected.
3.6 Any new customer can only be contacted by us or third parties if consent has been offered via our site. We only send communications you have consented to.
3.7 Anyone who does not wish to give consent for our site or third party use has the opportunity to decline. Once we receive your withhold for consent we will remove your details from any mailings or third party communications.
3.8 None of the information collected about you will offer identifiable characteristics. Information shared to a third party is statistical only. We will not reveal who you are, only mathematical information about our visitors.
4. Personal Data Storage
4.2 Information we provide will be stored on secure servers.
4.3 You should understand data via online transmission is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee full protection and security data, only that we take all reasonable action to protect information sent to us electronically. Transmission of any data by you is at your own risk. Where applicable you may be given access to sections of our site that require a password/username. You are responsible for the safety, appropriateness and confidentiality of any usernames or passwords created at bingo90.net.
5. Information Disclosure
5.1 At times we may disclose personal information to persons in our group. This can include subsidiaries, holding companies, or any other subsidiaries involved in our business, if applicable.
5.2 Third Party disclosure may occur for the following reasons:
5.2.1 Selling any or all of our business to a third party may result in sharing your information.
5.2.2 At any time when we are legally required to we may disclose information about you and your visits to our sites.
5.2.3 To prevent fraud and help in fraud protection in order to reduce credit risk, we may disclose information.
6. Third Party Links/External Websites
This site contains links to other sites. bingo90.net and affiliates are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. In addition, bingo90.net is not responsible for the content or policies of external sites, and advises users to check individual terms and conditions/privacy policies where appropriate.
7. Information Accessibility
bingo90.net complies with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down by the UK Data Protection Act 1998, to ensure that the personal information you provide is kept secure and is processed fairly and lawfully. No personal information is publicly accessible.
Any further enquiries, comments or questions regarding any of the terms and conditions, operation or dealings of the website should be made via our contact form. Please note we cannot answer any enquiries regarding featured products/services on our site.